Comment on page
Authorized Subprocessors for ThousandEyes Network Intelligence Platform
This article communicates the current list of companies who are authorized to process personal data for the ThousandEyes Network Intelligence Platform. These companies are known as subprocessors. ThousandEyes performs due diligence on the technical and organizational security measures of all subprocessors, and requires each to commit to obligations regarding their security controls and applicable regulations for the protection of personal data.
The table below defines the scope of the data categories that are used in the list of authorized subprocessors.
The ThousandEyes Service is currently available in two regions: USA and EU. If customer requires that a certain Primary Region Location to be used for their deployment, the customer must reach out to their account manager.
Depending on the geographic location of a Customer or their Authorized Users, and the nature of the Services provided, ThousandEyes may also engage one or more of its Affiliates as Subprocessors to deliver some or all of the Services provided to a Customer:
ThousandEyes will notify customers in advance of any changes to subprocessors using this article. Customers shall not unreasonably object to any intended change. Any objections must be made by email to [email protected] within 30 days of communication.
- 2023-11-22: Removed ThousandEyes UK Limited, ThousandEyes Japan KK, ThousandEyes Ireland Operations Limited, ThousandEyes Germany GmbH i.G., ThousandEyes Singapore Private Limited, & ThousandEyes Australia Pty Ltd from the Affiliates section.
- 2023-10-05: Updated the Subprocessor table column headers to reflect the Cisco Privacy Data Sheet.
- 2023-10-03: Removed Marketo, Inc., Looker Data Sciences, Inc., Bizible, Inc., Heap Inc., Drift.com , Inc., Catalyst Inc.; Aligned the list to reflect the Cisco Privacy Data Sheet.
- 2022-08-15: Added list of subprocessors for the European Data Center
- 2022-08-02: Added subprocessor: Catalyst Inc.
- 2022-05-25: Added subprocessors: Fivetran, Inc., Okta, Inc., OwnBackup, Ltd.
- 2021-12-01: Updated subprocessor list to add Snowflake Inc.; remove Clari, Inc. and Demandbase, Inc. Updated the scope and subprocessor tables to match the Privacy Data Sheet. Added Cisco as an affiliate.
- 2021-07-19: Added subprocessor: Bizible, Inc.
- 2020-10-12: Updated subprocessor: Engagio, Inc. acquired by Demandbase, Inc.; ThousandEyes, Inc. has been converted to ThousandEyes, LLC
- 2020-07-08: Added subprocessor: MongoDB, Inc.
- 2020-03-02: Added subprocessor: Looker, removed: Chart.io, Inc.
- 2019-08-08: Added subprocessor: Chart.io, Inc.
- 2019-05-30: Added subprocessor: Drift.com, Inc.
- 2019-03-04: Added subprocessor: Clari, Inc.
- 2018-11-19: Added subprocessor: Engagio Inc.
- 2018-05-31: Removed subprocessor: Go Squared Ltd.
- 2018-03-16: Initial release