Install the Endpoint Agent Browser Extension
The following sections explain the procedure to install browser extension interactively. You can refer the Endpoint Agent Installation Reference to know more about the silent installation (via command-line) of the browser extensions.
To install the Google Chrome extension:
- 1.Optional: If Google Chrome is installed after the Endpoint Agent is installed, navigate to the web store; otherwise, skip to step two:
- 2.Click Add to Chrome.
- 3.Review the security dialog and click Add extension.
- 4.A notification bubble will appear in the top right of the browser window once installation is complete. After the bubble has appeared, restart the browser.
To install the Internet Explorer browser extension:
- 1.Open Internet Explorer. On first launch after the Endpoint Agent is installed, a prompt window will appear to enable the extension.
- 2.Click the Enable button in the banner at the bottom of the page.Note: If the prompt is not visible, navigate to Settings -> Manage Add-Ons and right click on Start/Stop Recording with Endpoint Agent and click Enable.
To install the Microsoft Edge browser extension:
- 2.Click Get.
- 3.Click Add extension.
Once installed, the ThousandEyes icon will appear in the toolbar.