Release Notes: 2017-01-04
Happy New Year from the team at ThousandEyes!
A short and sweet release containing a number of bug fixes for the first release of 2017. Please review the content below, and as always, if you have questions please drop us a note.
- We've made performance enhancements for user deletion. Prior to this update, an attempt to delete either a user or an email address in a large ThousandEyes organization could result in an application timeout.
- We've made changes to ensure that Page Load and Web Transaction tests provide a screenshot when a test reaches the test timeout before completion. Prior to this update, a test could fail to provide a screenshot when a test timed out before completion.
- We've corrected the behavior of alert notifications during alert suppression windows. Prior to this update, in certain circumstances an alert notification was sent during an alert suppression window. Note: this fix was deployed prior to this release.
- We've corrected an issue that prevented our API's SCIM-based user provisioning endpoints from working with PingFederate due to HTTP "content-type" headers.
- We've corrected an issue that could cause the legend on a bar chart widget in Reports to be offset by one Agent if an Agent with displayed data was deleted in the reporting period.
- We've published an updated version of the ThousandEyes Recorder Chrome Extension which fixes a number of issues.That's all for now!