Release Notes: 2012-04-24
Here at ThousandEyes, we have been busy over the last couple of weeks working on some cool new features for this release:
- New menu - the interface has a brand new top menu and navigation; all views are now under a single entry called "Views" and categorized by layer (Network, DNS, DNS+, HTTP, UXM). Instant tests can now be found under Reports - Instant Test Report. We also renamed a few of the views for clarity.
- New breadcrumbs - at the top of each page, you will now find navigation breadcrumbs to help you orient yourself and move between views.
- Data shows up faster in views - we redesigned our backend so that users can receive data for their tests faster; now there can be partial aggregations in the last round of data available from the timeline for tests that are run from agents.
- Graphs replaced by Reports - due to the overlap in functionality we decided to merge the Graphs view into_Reports_. We plan to add some more report templates in the future to make it easier to slice and dice data, including a comparative report to compare one or more tests head to head.
- Highlight expanded nodes in Path Visualization graphs - after clicking on the number of hops on a path, the new nodes that become visible will flash for a short time. This makes it easier to identify which nodes were added.